Well, it is hard to believe that 2020 is already upon us. December was filled with lots of holiday fun and much learning about the different holidays. We talked about Christmas and Hanukkah. This time of year gives us lots of opportunities to talk about how we are alike, yet different. It also gives us opportunities to celebrate those differences by sharing our holidays. We were also very busy practicing for our Holiday celebrations that we hope you enjoyed! January will bring lots more excitement. Many of the classes will begin their journey into winter and snow. Love, Sheree
(1) Make sure that your child’s extra clothes are complete and that they are appropriate for the weather. Please send them back to school in his/her backpack, and make sure that your child’s backpack is big enough to house outdoor clothing. A backpack that is around 18 inches by 12 inches would be perfect.
(2) Please make sure that you send your child to school with outdoor clothing that includes a warm coat, hat, mittens (not gloves), snow pants and boots when necessary. Don’t forget to send a plastic bag for wet boots, and if your child comes dressed to go out that you send a pair of shoes for when your child comes in. Make sure that all clothing is clearly marked. We go outside if it is at or above 25 degrees Fahrenheit.
(3) Please post your monthly calendar in a spot where you can refer to it often, so that you are aware of all upcoming events and school closings.
(4) Please make sure that you check your child’s mailbox every day for important notes.
(5) Please note that the staff professional development day was changed from Friday, February 7th to Friday, January 24th.
Welcomes, Congratulations & Thank-you’s
Congratulations to the Mittleman family on the birth of their baby girl, Emma Elizabeth, born November 6th.
Welcome to the Iqbal family. Their son, Jamil, will be joining the 3 day 3’s class in January.
Welcome to the Orlando family. Their daughter, Savannah, will be joining the 3 day 3’s class in January.
Thank-you to all of the Little Ones’ families for donating to our holiday giving project in December. We made lots of children and families very happy and also taught our children about the importance of giving to others!