|You and Me Adult Child Class
|12 through 36 months
||This program offers a special opportunity for parent or caregiver and child to explore music and movement, songs, finger plays, art activities, stories and more. It’s a great way for children to experience their first group time without having to separate from a significant adult.
|2 year olds
||This program promotes separation, socialization, independence and self-esteem. Activities include: facilitated play, creative art, songs and finger plays, stories, language development, snack and outdoor/indoor play.
|3 year olds
||This program encourages learning and socialization in a group environment. Activities include: learning center time, creative art, music, circle time, math and science, literacy development, dramatic play, snack, and outdoor/indoor play.
|4 year olds
||This program is filled with rich learning experiences designed to ease the transition from preschool to kindergarten. Activities include: learning center time, creative art, circle time, music, math and science, literacy development, dramatic play, snack, and outdoor/indoor play. The 4-year-old curriculum focuses on developing the skills necessary for kindergarten.
|Little Ones offers low child to staff ratios.
Little Ones recognizes and supports inclusion of children with special needs.
Children at Little Ones do not need to be toilet trained.
|Lunch Enrichment and Extended Day Programs
|Available for 3 through
5 year olds
– ABC’s – fosters letter recognition, beginning phonetics and pre-reading and pre-writing skills
– Art Explorers – fosters critical thinking and observation skills, builds vocabulary and allow for the growth of creative expression.
– Multi-Sports – fosters gross motor development, coordination, ability to follow directions, teamwork and self-confidence
– Broadway Tots – fosters imagination, creativity, coordination, social skills and self-confidence
– Ready, Set, Kindergarten! -fosters social emotional skills and encourages a love of learning to help build confidence and give each child a foundation for kindergarten.
Please check the schedule for times, days, and fees of all above programs.
2021-2022 Preschool Registration Form (PDF)
Scholarship Application (PDF)
Fall 2021 Lunch Enrichment Registration Form (PDF)
Fall 2021 You and Me Adult Child Class Registration Form (PDF)