|You and Me Adult Child Class|
|18 through 36 months||This program offers a special opportunity for parent or caregiver and child to explore music and movement, songs, finger plays, art activities, stories and more. It’s a great way for children to experience their first group time without having to separate from a significant adult.|
|2 year olds||This program promotes separation, socialization, independence and self-esteem. Activities include: facilitated play, creative art, songs and finger plays, stories, language development, snack and outdoor/indoor play.|
|3 year olds||This program encourages learning and socialization in a group environment. Activities include: learning center time, creative art, music, circle time, math and science, literacy development, dramatic play, snack, and outdoor/indoor play.|
|4 year olds||This program is filled with rich learning experiences designed to ease the transition from preschool to kindergarten. Activities include: learning center time, creative art, circle time, music, math and science, literacy development, dramatic play, snack, and outdoor/indoor play. The 4-year-old curriculum focuses on developing the skills necessary for kindergarten.|
|Little Ones offers low child to staff ratios.
Little Ones recognizes and supports inclusion of children with special needs.
Children at Little Ones do not need to be toilet trained.
|Lunch Enrichment and Extended Day Programs|
|Available for 3 through
5 year olds
– ABC’s – fosters letter recognition, beginning phonetics and pre-reading and pre-writing skills
– Art My Size – This class explores and fuses children’s literature with the use of different art mediums and styles.
– Multi-Sports – fosters gross motor development, coordination, ability to follow directions, teamwork and self-confidence
– Stretch and Grow Yoga – a great way to help students learn how to control their bodies and emotions
– Ready, Set, Kindergarten! -fosters social emotional skills and encourages a love of learning to help build confidence and give each child a foundation for kindergarten.
Please check the schedule for times, days, and fees of all above programs.